Features & Amenities
6 Lula Way, Mill Valley - CA
Welcome to 6 Lula Way, Mill Valley!
This is an incredible opportunity to own a 4BR+/3.5BA home situated on a prime cul-de-sac street in the highly desirable Scott Valley area which has not been on the market in over 28 years. The large approx. 4,089 square foot home was built in 1987 is sitting on a 1/4 acre parcel with a large level lawn and a three car garage. Stunning peaceful setting with some of the finest views of Horse Hill from nearly every room in the home. Rarely can one find a home in this location with these kind of views.
- Four bedrooms plus office or fifth bedroom.
- Three and a half total bathrooms.
- Approximately 4,089 square foot home.
(Per tax records)
- Approximately 11,308 square foot parcel.
(Per tax records)
- Originally constructed in 1987.
- Has been in the same family now for approx. 28+ years.
- Three car garage plus additional storage.
- Three wood burning fireplaces in the home (family room, dining room and living room).
- Formal entry with hardwood floors and interior access from the three car garage.
- Sunken formal living room with soaring high ceilings, wood burning fireplace, new carpets, large deck attached and views.
- Formal dining room with soaring high ceilings, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace and views.
- Family room located off the kitchen with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, built-in bookcases throughout and a deck attached.
- Large scale kitchen with eat-in breakfast area and ample cabinet space.
- Master suite bedroom with soaring high ceilings, walk-in closet, deck attached and views.
- Half bathroom powder room for the main level.
- Huge additional family room or office with deck attached and views.
- Bedroom #2 - guest bedroom with private bathroom #2 with stall shower, direct deck access and views.
- Bedroom #3 - guest bedroom with views.
- Bedroom #4 - guest bedroom with views.
- Bedroom #5/Office with a closet.
- Guest bathroom number #3 with shower over tub.
- Laundry room with a washing sink, there is a possible wine cellar room attached and additional storage.
- Scott Valley Swimming and Tennis Club (Call for Membership Details)
About Mill Valley:
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods. Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts. As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.